Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bucket List!!!


1. The first thing on my bucket list is that I want to go on the largest bungee jump in the world. Ever since I went bungee jumping in New Zealand for the first time I have always wanted to go another time, but from a higher height. For some people the have hour, or even days to decide if they would ever want to go. For me it was a different situation. I only had a couple of minutes to decide if I was going to embark on this new adventure.

2. Instead of another this involve something adventurous, I would create a fashion line for people who are very petite. Have you ever had troubles try to find something to wear that is small enough for? Well I certainly have. In the typical teenager store the smallest size you can find is 00 or XS and sometime that is so big. With my fashion line you can find all the same things in other store but in a smaller size.

3. Last but certainly not least I would start my own charity. My charity would help young kids in Africa. Here in Canada there will be a home where they can live, food that they can eat and schools that they can go to. There will be no charge to them because the entire funds will be coming from donations. This will help them have an education for a job.

This is my bucket list and hopefully one day I will achieve all my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment